From Friday, October 15, 2021, you must have a Covid Safe Ticket (CST) to access certain activities in the community centers. It is clearly stated with each activity whether you need a CST. Wearing a mouth mask and keeping a distance of 1.5 meters remains mandatory in the common areas.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED?
- valid Covid Safe Ticket (printed or digital)
- identity card
The Covid Safe Ticket is mandatory to access activities without distance rules and mouth mask obligation.
You must show your Covid Safe Ticket and ID card at the checkpoint. Your Covid Safe Ticket will be scanned. Our employees do not see any personal data except your name, date of birth and QR code. This limited data is necessary to verify the correctness. Please have all documents ready on arrival to facilitate access.
WHEN IS THE COVID SAFE TICKET VALID?
- If you are fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the start of the activity.
- If you have a valid Corona test certificate:
- 48 hours for a PCR test
- 24 hours before an antigen test (antigen test can only be taken from a pharmacist)
- When you have recovered from Covid for a maximum of 6 months.
No valid Covid Safe Ticket means no entry to the activity. You cannot be tested on site.
WHERE CAN I GET MY COVID SAFE TICKET?
Anyone older than 12 years must install the CovidSafeBE app in advance:
- From the App Store
- Via Google Play
In this application you will find a QR code that you have to scan at the entrance of the activity. This QR code shows the following information:
- Your vaccinations
- If you have not been fully vaccinated for two weeks, you must be in possession of one of the following:
- PCR test result: this is valid for 48 hours the day after your test. You can have the test taken at the recognized test centers.
- Result of the antigen test: this is valid for 24 hours the day after your test. You can have this test taken at a pharmacy.
- Recovery certificates: these are valid after positive PCR test from 11 days to 180 days
The Covid Safe Ticket is identical to the European Corona Certificate. If you already have this certificate, you do not need to request an additional document.
You can also download a CST from the websites: Brussels Health Network.be or MyHealthViewer. To request certificates digitally, you need an identity card, PIN code and card reader, or another activated digital key (for example itsme).
No smartphone? A paper version of the CST can also be sent to you by post. Call the Brussels call center on 02 214 19 19 (9 am to 5.30 pm on weekdays, 10 am to 5.30 pm on weekends).
For more information about the Covid Safe Ticket, visit coronavirus.brussels.